Shan & I went to Pensacola this weekend for Clint & Jessica's wedding and it got us excited for our own wedding all over again! It was such a great time and we had so much fun - we can only hope that our own wedding will be just as great for our guests as this one was for us!!! Here's a pic of us at the reception... I was a bridesmaid! First time ever and it was great :) Just want to thank all my bridesmaids ahead of time for all their hard work because it really is a lot of work and you def. want people around you who are positive and love you because I imagine it is stressful being a bride!!! But Jessica was beautiful and gracious and never lost her cool - she is a professional bride in my eyes!! :)
Monday, March 13, 2006
Shan & I went to Pensacola this weekend for Clint & Jessica's wedding and it got us excited for our own wedding all over again! It was such a great time and we had so much fun - we can only hope that our own wedding will be just as great for our guests as this one was for us!!! Here's a pic of us at the reception... I was a bridesmaid! First time ever and it was great :) Just want to thank all my bridesmaids ahead of time for all their hard work because it really is a lot of work and you def. want people around you who are positive and love you because I imagine it is stressful being a bride!!! But Jessica was beautiful and gracious and never lost her cool - she is a professional bride in my eyes!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment