Monday, January 10, 2011

Snowpocalypse 2011

 
Believe it or not, we got about 5 inches of snow in metro Atlanta overnight! We were watching a movie all snuggled up on the couch, looked outside and it was really coming down. So we woke up to a winter wonderland and played outside for the first part of the day. Shannon's currently working on a homemade sled, so stay tuned! In the meantime, enjoy this video of Riley making her way through the yard (there are more here) and see photos from our morning! Did you get snow where you are? How did you spend your snowday?

1 comment:

Jules said...

I spent my snowday(s) watching 8 movies, watching all of my DVRed shows, breaking my forearm shoveling my driveway, stalking neighbors, and crying out of pure panic the majority of the time. I never thought I'd see people again. FUN TIMES.